Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 306200
The design of antennas for commercial applications like mobile phones, laptop computers, WLAN mobile devices and antennas for automotive communication and 5G systems is driven by many more issues in addition to the antenna concept. In such industrial projects the antenna design is one part in the whole development chain. Therefore, the antenna designer has to collaborate with teams from many other disciplines like mechanical design, compliance testing, etc. in order to achieve a adequate product. During the design of the product, the antenna designer should be able to anticipate the influence of possible changes in product specifications and being flexible to adapt the antenna concept to the next design step. Furthermore, the designer has to ensure that the design is reliable and cost efficient. As last point the designer has to present the solution to the customer.
This course on “Industrial Antenna Design” aims to prepare the participants for this kind of work. The course will cover lectures, practical work and team-based project work using state of the art design tools and applications.
This year’s edition of the “Industrial Antenna Design“ course will focus on the design of automotive radar and 5G antennas.
- Abderrahim Moumen, European Patent Office
- Dr. Simona Bruni, et. al., IMST GmbH
- Dr.-Ing. Marta Martínez Vázquez, Renesas Automotive
- Prof. Dr. Dirk Manteuffel, University Hannover
- Dipl.-Ing. Winfried Simon, IMST GmbH
- Prof. Dirk Manteuffel, University of Hannover
- No cancellation fee until 30 days before seminar date.
- 25% cancellation fee until 7 days before seminar date.
- No reimbursement, when cancelled within 7 days prior to seminar date.
The lecturing organisation reserves the right to cancel the event, if there is unsufficient interest by less than 5 participants until March 30th, 2023. The funds will be reimbursed in full then.
For any questions, please contact Mr. Winfried Simon (E-mail: email@example.com)
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Empire XPU Webpage
- ESoA - Related Webpage on Upcoming Courses
- See also ESoA-Webpage for additional details
- Further products by IMST