Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 306200
Outline of the Course:
Industrial antenna design fundamentals (lectures)
- General issues of industrial antenna design
- Intellectual property rights
- Project management
- Antenna design and integration into products
- Efficient usage of 3D EM design software
The project (Practical Assignment & Project work)
- Design of an antenna for a state of the art application
- Work in a project team on a project schedule
- Design and build prototypes according to different phases of the product
- Measure the performance of your antenna in the application
- Presentation of the final design
The course will be divided into 16h of academic lectures and 16h of practice. The course gives 2 ECTS credits.
- Dipl.-Ing. Winfried Simon, IMST GmbH
- Prof. Dirk Manteuffel, University of Hannover
Additional Course Lecturers:
- Abderrahim Moumen, European Patent Office
- Dr.-Ing. Marta Martínez Vázquez, IMST GmbH
- Dipl.-Ing. Aline Friedrich, IMST GmbH
- No cancellation fee until 30 days before seminar date.
- 25% cancellation fee until 7 days before seminar date.
- No reimbursement, when cancelled within 7 days prior to seminar date.
The lecturing organisation reserves the right to cancel the event, if there is unsufficient interest by less than 5 participants until April 30th, 2019. The funds will be reimbursed in full then.
For any questions, please contact Mr. Winfried Simon (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Empire XPU Webpage
- ESoA - Related Webpage on Upcoming Courses
- Further products by IMST